William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

Chris Darroch wrote:

 [X] +1 to release as 2.3.1-beta

  Gave it a quick compile and test run -- no heavy testing but it
handles a pre-2.3 script fine, at least.  So I'd vote we get a beta
out there and encourage others to take a look.  Thanks again,

Thanks Chris, I saw your positive comments earlier, but they weren't
clearly a vote.

httpd PMC folk, Jeff and I still need one more vote to ratify this release.

  My vote might count for that, actually ... I believe I'm on
the PMC these days, since about February.  (But if not, my oops ...
smackdown!  :-)

Chris.

--
GPG Key ID: 366A375B