On 3 Jun 2010, at 12:30, Rainer Jung wrote:

> Reading the feedback on the modules list I posted got me into thinking:
>
> 1) Should static module linking be still the default for httpd building?

No.  But we shouldn't change that within the 2.2.x line.

> 2) Which pre-cooked sets of modules to provide via configure?

A question to which a satisfactory answer is elusive.  But with dynamic
linking we can sidestep the issue by building everything considered
stable by default, and excluding only modules that are considered
less-than mature.

IMHO :)

--
Nick Kew