On 2010-06-10 at 16:46, Stefan Fritsch <s...@sfritsch.de> wrote:

> On Monday 07 June 2010, Rainer Jung wrote:
>> - build "most" module set by default.
>>    Alternatives are:
>>    - all
>>    - few (same set as was default before the change)
>>    - none
>
> I would like to have an option for developers/testers that builds
> every module that can be built with the currently installed libraries.
> The attached patch adds a "reallyall" set. My auto-fu could be better
> but the patch works for me (tm). Of course, I am open for better names
> than reallyall.

Seems to work for me.

But is there any reason why we couldn't just make "all" actually build
all?  And I would suggest if there's not a really good reason, we should
just fix "all" to do what it obviously should.  That should be easy now,
just delete the current "all" and rename the new "reallyall" to "all".

Dan