Runs fine on win, except the bugs you already know. No new ones reported.

Be honest in the announce, whatever it is beta/RC/GA, and mention the bugs. And
not hidden for (end)users somewhere in bugzilla or else.  Should be very
appreciated by the community. We realize that nothing is perfect, so do not
hesitate  to be clearer to your users about  issues.

Op 16 jan. 2012 om 17:50 heeft Jim Jagielski <j...@jagunet.com> het volgende
geschreven: