On 31.01.2012 17:17, Graham Leggett wrote:
On 31 Jan 2012, at 5:43 PM, Rainer Jung wrote:

All the items listed are actual code differences. The log info was the shortest
way to explain the differences. I tried hard to verify, that the differences
I've seen are actually the ones generatde by these missing commits.

In this case check

modules/cache/cache_storage.c
modules/cache/cache_storage.h
modules/cache/mod_cache.c

for differences.

The code in v2.4 is correct. The code on trunk still has work outstanding to
address cache invalidation, an issue that is an edge case in HTTP and needs
more work on it.

So:

[ ] leave trunk as is, i.e. do not forward port the changes that are in 2.4 but not in trunk

[ ] sync trunk with 2.4 because that's a better baseline for adding improvements

[  ] something else (what?)

Rainer