On 31 Jan 2012, at 6:37 PM, Rainer Jung wrote:

> So:
>
> [  ] leave trunk as is, i.e. do not forward port the changes that are in 2.4
> but not in trunk
>
> [  ] sync trunk with 2.4 because that's a better baseline for adding
> improvements
>
> [  ] something else (what?)

Trunk has the most up to date code which will see further changes ongoing, and
the v2.4 code doesn't contain anything that isn't in trunk already, so no
forward porting is necessary that I am aware of. In other words:

[   ]  Do nothing other than continue the improvements on trunk, as usual.

Regards,
Graham