On Fri, 1 Feb 2013 09:15:46 -0500
Jim Jagielski <j...@jagunet.com> wrote:

> I think it's about time for 2.4.4... just a handful
> of proposed backports are still open. I propose we
> do a T&R the end of next week with a release the
> week after that. I'll be RM.
>
> Comments?

+1, it's been a while, thanks for RM'ing!

I've only just recovered from a really ugly mail data mess
that started back in September, but I'm essentially back.
[I have Claws email client to thank for untangling this whole
mess, thunderbird has been relegated to the trash bin.]

I'd be happy to go ahead and tag 2.2.24 while we are at it,
and will look through STATUS for all the low hanging fruit,
vote up some backports, apply accepted backports, etc.