On 15.09.2013 20:23, Marion & Christophe JAILLET wrote:

> Le 15/09/2013 16:30, Rainer Jung a écrit :
>> I'm pretty sure from those pictures you would not be able to find the
>> point in time where I switched 2.4.6 and 2.4.7-dev between the servers.
>
> In other words, does it mean that no special performance improvement is
> to be expected ?
>
> I remember to have read somewhere some numbers showing that the gain
> should be visible. (but I can't find the discussion any more...)

The pictures do now show response times and both servers are far from
being saturated. The load mix isn't similar enough and constant enough
to derive anything from the response times we could extract from the
access logs. I doubt that we can measure the benefits in this scenario,
but we can check, whether in a pretty complex situation the skiplist
based event mpm runs stable without hickups and without noticeable
growth in resource usage.

Regards,

Rainer