On 22/10/2013 20:14, Trevor Perrin wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 5:45 AM, Dr Stephen Henson
> <shen...@opensslfoundation.com> wrote:
>> On 21/10/2013 05:09, Trevor Perrin wrote:
>>>

>> BTW I've just added some experimental code to the OpenSSL master branch. It
>> adds
>> key/certificate support to SSL_CONF and a new function
>> SSL_CONF_cmd_value_type.
>> The Apache side isn't added yet but should be pretty straight forward.
>
> Cool, if you do the Apache side I'll try to follow your footsteps and
> extend ServerInfo to work with SSL_CONF (in OpenSSL and Apache).

http://svn.apache.org/r1534754

This needs the OpenSSL master branch. It doesn't (yet) work with 1.0.2-stable
but I'll be backporting the functionality in the near future.

I tested it against a new DH parameters directive and it seemed to work OK.

Only bit I'm not completely sure about is the use of the SSL_CONF_CTX structure
in modssl_ctx_t. It's done that way to avoid having to keep creating and
destroying the SSL_CONF_CTX for each directive but a quick test showed it was
creating several other SSL_CONF_CTX structures which were never used. Maybe
there's a better way to handle that or just create the SSL_CONF_CTX on first
use?

Steve.
--
Dr Stephen Henson. OpenSSL Software Foundation, Inc.
1829 Mount Ephraim Road