On 22.10.2013 22:04, Dr Stephen Henson wrote:
> Only bit I'm not completely sure about is the use of the SSL_CONF_CTX
> structure
> in modssl_ctx_t. It's done that way to avoid having to keep creating and
> destroying the SSL_CONF_CTX for each directive but a quick test showed it was
> creating several other SSL_CONF_CTX structures which were never used.

Right now, the SSL_CONF_CTX_* handling is in ssl_init_ctx_protocol,
which is called once for each vhost (and each vhost has its own
modssl_ctx_t), so the change you applied with r1534754 doesn't really
change much as far as the SSL_CONF_CTX structure handling is concerned,
I think. To prevent unnecessary SSL_CONF_CTX structures from being
created, it should be sufficient to enclose that block with an "if
(mctx->ssl_ctx_param->nelts > 0)" condition, IINM.

Kaspar