Behavior seems to be that after the setuid, we don't get the new users
limits -- we just get a one-time check to make sure our currently
single-thread process won't push us over the new users' limit.
Confirmed in /proc/$pid/limits on a child in start_threads() that
roots limit is in place.

--
Eric Covener
cove...@gmail.com