On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 9:25 AM, Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com> wrote:

> There is still missing the "ListenCoresBucketsRatio" documentation,
> and I don't think I can do it today, could you?

Also, would you share maybe some recommended settings
({Min,Max}Spare*,ServerLimit, StartServer, ...) wrt bucketing and this
new directive?

I did some testing (though with linux-3.14, and httpd-2.2.x backport
of the patch), and it seems it really helps the scalability (at the
limits).
And I did not notice any special dysfunctioning either, including
during (graceful) restarts.
So +1 for me.

But, since the patch is quite big, it may be hard for reviewers to
(in)validate today (thurs here, which seems to be the T&R date).
So maybe we can take more time for this (with a patch already
available for those who care) and wait until 2.4.12 (next next)?
What do you (reviewers) think?

Thanks,
Yann.