I do see window updates against other servers. And I'm pretty sure
Subversion reads its input... things are committed correctly and the
propfinds return their result.

In the testcase at hand I'm sending very small requests (+- 100 bytes max),
so the per stream window updates are not really used... They get nowhere
near the 64K limit and the first data frame has EOS set.

Perhaps this also skips sending window updates on the connection level.

I do remember testing larger uploads as a single stream... So perhaps it is
a combination that makes them not appear for me.

        Bert