Bert Huijben in gmane.comp.apache.devel (Sun, 29 Nov 2015 14:48:46 +0100):

If we are facing the same problem, there is a chance that your problem
does not occur with mod_http2 1.0.5. To be precise, I did not have
problems with the mod_http2 from revision 1715218 of the 2.4-http2-alpha
branch:

svn co -r 1715218 \
 http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/branches/2.4-http2-alpha

I do not have time at the moment to dive deeper into the problem with
Drupal 7 and mod_http2 1.0.8, so you are on your own right now.
--
Jan