In my case it doesn't...

-----------------------
if (h2_stream_set_has_open_input(session->streams)) {
                /* Check that any pending window updates are sent. */
                status = h2_mplx_in_update_windows(session->mplx,
update_window, session);
                if (APR_STATUS_IS_EAGAIN(status)) {
                    status = APR_SUCCESS;
                }
                else if (status == APR_SUCCESS) {
                    /* need to flush window updates onto the connection asap
*/
                    h2_conn_io_flush(&session->io);
                }
            }

Looks like that ' h2_stream_set_has_open_input()' always returns false for
me, with those tiny requests of only 1 data frame.

The streams are marked as closed the moment a data frame with EOS is
received... that is: before the frame is processed.

In this testcase all data frames have EOS set, so this value would only be
true for me if some other outstanding request did not receive its data yet.
(Which doesn't happen yet as Subversion still assumes http/1 like
processing)

        Bert