Hi Luca,

On 2017-07-13 13:36, Luca Toscano wrote:
> It would be interesting to also know from Helmut a simple (PHP?) use
> case to use as a test, so I'll not base my code only on Jacob's example
> (that was really useful though!!).

I don't have a specific example. I referred to a comment on the
proxy_fcgi documentation web page in my first post in this thread.

It struck me as odd that flushing was possible with an option for
FastCgiExternalServer, but apparently not available in a proxy_fcgi setup.

I recently switched my setup to an event mpm with php-fpm and
proxy_fcgi. I'm also still working out a few kinks with mod_rewrite
which seems to behave differently all of a sudden. When I can't figure
it out by reading the debug logs, I will most likely post another
question on this mailing list. ;-)
IMO the same rules should yield the same results, no matter the backend.
Anyway, I'm getting off-topic here...

--
regards Helmut K. C. Tessarek              KeyID 0xF7832007C11F128D
Key fingerprint = 28A3 1666 4FE8 D72C CFD5 8B23 F783 2007 C11F 128D

/*
   await thee at its end.
*/