> Am 05.08.2017 um 13:28 schrieb Gillis J. de Nijs <gil...@jink.net>:
>
> When you use Let's Encrypt, the default is to include
> /etc/letsencrypt/options-ssl-apache.conf in your config.  That's (presumably)
> updated whenever you update the certbot package.  Similarly, I suppose you
> can just put your own SSL settings in a file that you include.  I was trying
> some settings, so I have /etc/apache2/ssl/cipherlist-strong.conf and
> /etc/apache2/ssl/mozilla-modern.conf for example.  But I don't think this
> allows for merging of policies.

As you might know, I am working on getting Let's Encrypt certificates into
Apache natively. So, I am looking for ways to provide easy SSL configurations
for people that ship with Apache (the configs, not the people). Without
affecting any existing configs and without taking anything away from operators,
of course.

-Stefan