Thanks for all the input. What I see is consensus about the SSLPolicy change:

'SSLPolicy'  -> stay as is
'<SSLPolicy' -> '<SSLPolicyDefine'

(I prefer the verb above the noun here since mod_ssl uses verbs in other config
name.)

If no one objects, I will go for this change in the next days.

Cheers,

Stefan