Help !
Your reaction makes me very sad that you accuse me.

Other dev’s are slilence about mod_md, as you said before: they are shoulder
clapping etc. And you said: You got to be kiddding me! Afterwords maybe better
that I was also more silent. But on the other-hand we did not discovered all
the errors and improvements.

Marketing wise is that the first release not raises too much questions and have
dev’s for support.  So other dev’s please go testing it.

 I am very serious in the mail and I do not see any personal offense. Only the
sentence with  bikeshedding can maybe trigger, but that sentence I begin with
“Looks”, so you can answer there normal. Please let me know where more you feel
offense, maybe better off -list.

You ask what I want here: I want the best possible module. As I said I want
quality and a good function set for our users. Looks you have an other goal at
the moment and emotional. Looks you want to stall issues to get it quick in
httpd (this is no offense), fine but say it, then can I shut my mouth on the
list etc. and wait till the experimental module is released.

Your advise is that I stop testing/ helping ? Please answer this question.
If yes, then I have to  remove the test mod_md download from Apache Lounge and
cannot give anymore support  there to the users I represent. Do not under
estimate the many users that are testing via me, not only windows.

Last question on this list about mod_md:
What  is your opinion about the MDNotifyCMD on error.

Still some design decisions are not clear to me.

Cheers and drying my tears from your mail.

Sorry that I triggered you in some way.

Steffen