On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 3:32 AM, Stefan Eissing
<stefan.eiss...@greenbytes.de> wrote:
> Fellow Apache developers: if we want to make an X-mas 2.4 release for the
> people on this planet, the backports in STATUS need your attention:
>
> B2: mod_remoteip: Add PROXY protocol support
>   - needs 1 more vote!

The caveat to this one, which none of us have found time to work on,
is that we agreed we wanted an affirmative whitelist of the subnets
which are submitting requests under the PROXY protocol, before
we consider the blacklist of plain requests. Not sure whether or not
we want to advance it before resolving that missing feature, which
is why I haven't registered any vote one way or another.