I tend to agree that proxy, being a 'lower level' protocol, aught to
represent before remoteip presents itself. Overloading the module
seemed like a headache.

That said, as the author of remoteip, I consider my opinions highly
biased and untrusted by me myself, so you all sort that out :)

Thanks for the feedback,

Bill