On 20/05/2021 03:43, Christophe JAILLET wrote:

So, even if the LibreSSL built was completely broken, I wouldn't consider it as a showstoper.

Agreed, libressl is not used by any mainstream OS, its used by the OS related to forking it from openssl in openbsd, and maybe its spinoff (forget its name) but not used in freebsd, Redhat/fedora Debian/ubuntu/mint, SuSe, Slackware, Gentoo, Arch ...

When one of these guys start using it in place of openssl then perhaps it should be considered a problem, but I don't see that happening any year soon

Noel Butler

This Email, including attachments, may contain legally privileged information, therefore at all times remains confidential and subject to copyright protected under international law. You may not disseminate this message without the authors express written authority to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender then delete all copies of this message including attachments immediately. Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message.