Not yet a full explanation but:

- the build fails due to "The job exceeded the maximum log length, and has been terminated." shortly before line 30.000

- the difference to the succeeeding "Linux Ubuntu Focal, ASan" is, that the ErrorLog of the run is not part of this log output handled by Travis.

- the lines you saw look pretty normal to me (depending on the modules we build). And it is not the exact same line repeating, but just the same type of line for every request executed during the tests.

I guess, the build configs differ, so that travis handled the ErrorLog differently?

Best regards,

Rainer