Hi Raymond:
Thanks for asking. Recently, I learned the usage of azure pipeline and referred
to how Apache Flink does, which seems to be feasible.
I haven't investigated GitHub action, since azure pipeline is feasible.

Besides, Azure do provide free plan for open source project.
The same page you mentioned:
https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/details/devops/azure-devops-services/