In my own little perfect world, I'm -1.  The iBATIS ant build is so
simple now - I hate to see it mucked up just to supply the Maven meta-bs as
Clinton so eloquently put it.

However, I would like to see the iBATIS jars in the Maven repository - if
for no other reason than to help those who can't figure out how to set a
classpath without a tool.  If a maven build makes that possible then I guess
I'd be +2, but reluctantly.

I think that supporting both Ant and Maven is problematical - seems like we
should just pick one for simplicity going forward.

So I guess I can't give a single vote.  Can someone definitively answer this
question:  Can we get the iBATIS jars to the maven repository without doing
a maven build?  That's the key point for me.

Jeff Butler