+1 and my vote counts!

Speaking from personal experience I have wanted to move to a new build tool
for a while.  While most of you will pay though the nose for the latest M$
Vista, I run on unix machine.  The use of shell scripts for build purposes
is not a good xplatform solution.

Just from a quick glance Maven seems to make somewhat time consuming tasks
in Ant easy.

Lets do this.

Nathan