+1 for the suggestion Jack. The time limit has definitely been a point of
pain at times. And also, if somebody takes a week or two off of work it can
be really easy to miss things.

+1 for volunteering to help make this happen Sam! Please let me know if I
can help in any way!

I wonder if we can also centralize a list of upcoming meetings somewhere
for easier checking / access? It can be easy to miss something if your
inbox gets full rather quickly.

- Kyle (@kbendick)