Hi guys,

Just wanted to give you an update about the Iceberg Summit.

I'm working on the document with a more concrete and complete
proposal. The purpose is to review and discuss the proposal during the
first meeting.
I will be on vacation for two weeks but I will work on this during break time.
As soon as I have the first proposal completed, I will send an invite
to all interested parties.

Thanks !
Regards
JB