Thanks for the feedback JB! Yes, I was originally intended to use this
thread to collect any concern of us flagging this catalog as deprecated.

If I don't receive any objection in the next 5 days, I will go ahead to do
that, and let the default 2 release full deprecation window apply. And I
will revive this thread again to double check when we plan to remove it
after 2 releases.

Best,
Jack Ye