+1 for adding this to the site once we agree on the changes.

One thing that has been raised several times but hasn't yet been addressed
is how we want to tackle this. Many of us have asked to review the
additional bylaws individually and discuss the purpose and merits of each
one. It's great to have an overall doc (much like our integrated PRs to
give context) but I think we should start having separate discussions about
the rationale for each bylaw to make progress.

Ryan

--
Ryan Blue
Databricks