Sorry for coming into this conversation late, but I have a lot of
experience with writing the bylaws for Apache projects (Hadoop & ORC). As a
neutral third party (not working for Databricks or a cloud provider) who
has a lot of Apache experience, I'd like to offer my service as a moderator
for the discussion. I don't think it is appropriate for a small group to
come back with a finished product for a final vote, especially during the
summer when lots of people are travelling, this process should be much more
gradual and inclusive.

.. Owen