My only concern about using this tool is that we may be further separating
where discussion happens and not everyone will see what's happening.
Usually, the dev list is the canonical place for discussions. Is that not a
good solution? What differentiates what we would use github discussions for
vs the dev list?

--
Ryan Blue
Databricks