Hey Ryan,

I will take that down, apologies for that confusion. I remember having some
discussion around this before and my recollection was this was more of a
concern about vendor content but after I read your reply I remembered this
was a more general ASF sentiment. So with that, I still think distributing
these through various channels would be valuable, while exposing them
through playlists. For example, we added the Data Council talk you gave a
while back where the video is hosted on Data Council's channel, but we've
added it to the "Iceberg Talks Playlist".

Perhaps this would be a matter of having the PMC create some guidance on
certain playlists like the meetups playlist I just created and then I can
add videos from other channels that say Kevin and others own to upload
Iceberg meetups and we can push visibility to certain videos from their
channels that meet the criteria (like avoiding talks that are pushing a
particular vendor or product for example). Would this align more with what
you have in mind to avoid endorsements?