Igniters,

There are cases when Ignite cluster nodes work on different environments
and JDKs (versions and/or vendors). GridDiscoveryManager class contains
check that all nodes in topology ran under JDKs with the same major Java
version and throws exception if check failed. I want to replace this on
warning message. So I have two questions:

1. Is there any objections about it?
2. What message will be more informative than current one ("Local node's
java major version is different from remote node's one
[locJvmMajVer=<locJvmMajVer>, rmtJvmMajVer=<rmtJvmMajVer>]")?

--
Andrey Gura
GridGain Systems, Inc.