Romain, I am not sure what you mean by not having access to TCK. Are you
talking about validating compatibility with JCAche using the TCK [1]? In
this case, Apache Ignite does pass the TCK. Moreover, the TCK seems to be
licensed under Apache 2.0 [2]. Can you please explain?

[1] https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107tck
[2] https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107tck/blob/master/LICENSE.txt