We will switch the Ignite JAR to the 1.0-alpha-1 version from Geronimo, but
I am still very confused.

I do not understand why we need to check any TCK compliance when creating a
JAR for the JSR107 spec. The TCK compliance should be checked against an
implementation, not a spec.

Is there any place in Apache documentation explaining this process?

D.