Fully support Cos’s proposal.

It’s always a good intention to rotate positions like this even if everything
runs smooth under a supervision of the present chair. Moreover, Dmitriy
deserved some time to relax for the great job he did under this role :)

From my side I would propose one more nominee - Valentin Kulichenko who brings
significant efforts spreading out the knowledge in and out of the community,
spends enormous amount of time assisting Ignite community and contributes to
the overall future of the project.

As for my position, I’m not going to play mannerly games and would say that I’m
ready to take over this role if the community decides so. Why? This is a matter
of curiosity and abilities to make and learn more simply because you’ll be
responsible for something new.

—
Denis