Igniters,

We have set up Upsource code review tool at
http://reviews.ignite.apache.org/

I propose to evaluate it and see if it works for us.

* Why?
Current JIRA-based process is not very efficient. Anyone who have used a
review tool will probably agree:

- No need to switch branches locally and interrupt your current work. You
can see the code in one click.
- All current reviews are easily accessible
- Multiple reviewers
- Much better discussions: comments are right in the code; each point can
be discussed and accepted separately
- Integrates with IDEA - open the diff in IDEA in one click, or see the
reviews there without opening the browser at all

* Why Upsource?
I've evaluated a bunch of tools (CodeCollaborator, ReviewBoard,
Phabricator, Crucible),
and Upsource looks like the best fit for us:
- PR-based code reviews. This is a major advantage: review for a PR can be
created in one click, and it updates automatically when you push more
commits (fix review issues)
- Good Java support and IDEA integration
- Good performance (our code base is big, and tools like Crucible really
struggle with it)

Thoughts and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

Pavel