I'd say that Github may be good for small changes, but when you trying to
review a big PR (like 100 files) it becomes almost unusable, because it
loads everything in one shot with no convenient navigation.

Also it happened to me that I lost some of my review comments on Github for
no obvious reason. It was really disappointing.

Thus I hope Upsource will do a better job here.

Anyways, I don't think we are going to enforce everyone to use Upsource, it
is just another tool in addition to existing ones.

Sergi