I’ve faced with two more issues while was working with Ignite from PHP PDO side.

The first one is related to DML.
DML and PHP PDO: double field is converted to bigdecimal
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4346>

Alexander P. and Igor S. please pull together and fix this issue before 1.8 is
sent for vote.

The second issue is related to ODBC and affects the usability only. Igor S.,
please try to address it as a part of 1.8 as well.
ODBC: NPE when cache name is different from the one configured in DSN
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4347>

—
Denis