Dmitriy,

Honestly, I don't understand your issues with a reviewing, because I've
provided PR link in the JIRA ticket.

Just open it in browser and enjoy :)

Nevertheless, I've added short description for API changes in the JIRA
ticket.

Other comments are below.

> Alexey S,
>
> My comments are below. I would like to ask you again to provide all the API
> changes explicitly in the Jira ticket without asking the community to
> download the whole GIT repo.
>
> D.
>
> On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 6:27 AM, Alexei Scherbakov <
> alexey.scherbak...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > 1. OK.
> >

> Agree.
>

> > 2. Agreed. In future we might split query execution between nodes, but
> for
> > now query is routed to random node in grid,
> >

> If you are talking about REPLICATED caches, then sending query to a random
> node when a user explicitly specifies the partitions is just deceiving. I
> would throw an exception in case if a user specifies partitions for
> REPLICATED caches.
>
> Exception is added.

> > 3. OK, let's mark getter/setter as deprecated.
> >

> I still do not know the proposed new API and why we are deprecating methods
> on the old API. I have asked many times to post all the API changes in the
> ticket.
>
> Alexey S., can you please do it, so the community members can review them
> without installing the project on their mobile devices?

Description is added to the JIRA ticket.

> 4. Query must be executed locally only for defined partitions. Currently
> > this setting is ignored for local queries.
> >

> This is again the wrong behavior. We should not "ignore" anything. Let's
> throw an exception with a correct error message.

It's already working.

> > 5. I have the same understanding. Distributed joins will ignore the
> > setting.
> > This is not implemented yet..
> >

> And again, this will be very confusing to users. Any chance we can throw an
> exception with a proper error message here?

I hope to make it working too. But first I need a review of current PR
state to understand whether I'm moving in right direction or not.

--

Best regards,
Alexei Scherbakov