Nick,

This deserialization issue is related to cache objects. You will get the same
kind of exception if you try to deserialize a cache entry inside of a compute
task which class was preloaded using the peer-class-loading feature.

Frankly, this is not treated as an issue on Ignite side. We designed cache
objects serialization/deserialization in a way it works now - the class has to
be in the local classpath.

However, probably it makes sense to rethink this. *Val*, *Vovan*, what are your
thoughts on this?

—
Denis