Hi Denis, Val,

Please refer to my initial inquiry on the user forum for full context as I
think that was lost while cross-posting to here:
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/BinaryObjectImpl-deserializeValue-with-specific-ClassLoader-td12055.html

The setting in IgniteConfiguration does not help in this use-case because
Ignite is started before user-code is dynamically loaded and ran. I also
can't set it after it has been started because Ignite is a shared resource
in the JVM and there would be multiple code paths trying to access it that
resolved from different classloaders.

I think the existing behavior is inconsistent and surprising to the user,
but I do think this was just an oversight as not a lot of folks in general
try to dynamically load and run code at runtime. Within the same JVM I can
write objects to a cache for classes that Ignite can't resolve from it's own
classpath (because it doesn't need to for writes), but if I try to read them
back from the cache (even in the same JVM) I get a ClassNotFoundException.

-Nick