Hey Denis,

I tried your solution as that is what Alexei was more-or-less suggesting:
create a delegating classloader, but in this case delegate to whatever
context class loader is set. The problem is that resolved classes will
always be stored by the instantiated classloader, which would be the
delegating one here, and there is no way around that from what I can tell.
There is a fair amount of native code involved and I'm not sure exactly
what's going on there (f.e. Class.forName eventually calls Class.forName0
which is native and ClassLoader.loadClass eventually calls
ClassLoader.resolveClass0 which is also native).

I ran a test to prove out the above where I created a dynamic class using
ByteBuddy and the following happened:
1) Create URLClassLoader and successfully loaded the class there
2) Attempted to resolve the class using the system classloader (failed as
expected)
3) Created a delegating classloader and attempted to resolve (failed as
expected)
4) Set the context classloader to the urlclassloader and attempted to
resolve (worked as expected)
5) Restored the context classloader to the system classloader and attempted
to resolve (worked which I was hoping it didn't do).

Regarding your code snippet - I did see that and was wondering if it could
do something like the following instead:

I believe getContextClassLoader by default doesn't return null anymore
(since after Java 1.4 or something I believe?) but it is still technically
possible.

I think at least when running sql queries or getting data out of a cache it
is probably a safe assumption that if the calling thread wants to
deserialize as a class called Foo then that class is probably already
available via the context classloader and that takes the burden off of
Ignite on trying to "do the right thing" about class resolution.

-Nick