Igniters,

I see a lot of complains regarding the performance of the subj on the user
list. At the same time, I do believe that in most scenarios it’s a lack of
knowledge that we keep in secret.

It's time to document Durable Memory and its Native Persistence tuning
parameters. Let's start doing this for Linux based deployments first. Here is
what we have for now (which is almost nothing):
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/durable-memory-tuning
<https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/durable-memory-tuning>

Ideally, at some point we have to come up with doc like this:
https://access.redhat.com/sites/default/files/attachments/deploying-oracle-12c-on-rhel6_1.2_1.pdf

Please share your expertise in a form of settings that have to be put on the
paper. We put them in JIRA and document afterwords:
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-6246>

—