Cos,

Sure, as I see from the @dev list a lot of efforts are put to the auto-tune
way. We need to keep to this way whenever it’s possible.

However, it might be the case that we can’t auto-tune some parameters (Linux
kernel behavior) or we know that setting A will be auto-tuned in release 2.x
but for now we should explain how to set it manually.

Even more, we can review that page over the time and decide that now we’re
ready to auto-tune parameter B.

—
Denis