Hello Nikolay,

This is good news. Finally this capability is coming to Ignite.

Val, Vladimir, could you do a preliminary review?

Answering on your questions.

1. Yardstick should be enough for performance measurements. As a Spark user, I
will be curious to know what’s the point of this integration. Probably we need
to compare Spark + Ignite and Spark + Hive or Spark + RDBMS cases.

2. If Spark community is reluctant let’s include the module in ignite-spark
integration.

—
Denis