Hello, Valentin.

Did you have a chance to look at my changes?

Now I think I have done almost all required features.
I want to make some performance test to ensure my implementation work
properly with a significant amount of data.
And I definitely need some feedback for my changes.

--
Nikolay Izhikov
nizhikov....@gmail.com