Hello, guys.

I have created example application to run Ignite Data Frame on standalone
Spark cluster.
With Data Frame API implementation there are no requirements to have any
Ignite files on spark worker nodes.

I ran this application on the free dataset: ATP tennis match statistics.

data - https://github.com/nizhikov/atp_matches
app - https://github.com/nizhikov/ignite-spark-df-example

Valentin, do you have a chance to look at my changes?

--
Nikolay Izhikov
nizhikov....@gmail.com