Hello Maxim,

Granted you all the required permissions in JIRA. Feel free to assign the
ticket to your account.

In general, review how the testing framework works in Ignite and you’ll get why
we stop all the nodes manually. It will help to get answers on most of the
questions. Please propose your solution or ask for advice here after that.

—
Denis